INGREDIENTS (Duration: 15 minutes!)
- 4 dl oats
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 handfuls pecan nuts
- 2 handfuls hazelnuts
- A little maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 handful dried cranberries
Turn the oven on 200 degrees.
Spread the oats on a baking sheet together with the rest of the dry ingredients.
Place the coconut oil on top. Spread the maple-syrup over as well. The amount is optional.
Use your hands and mix it all together until the granola gets greasy.
Put it in the oven and wait for 8-10 minutes.
♥Wild Berry Pie♥
These are the ingredients!
I don’t always apply cookies in this recipe, but if you want your pie to be extra tasty with a crunchy dough, follow my advice …
You can make your own berry/white-chocolate cookies if you want. Either way, just normal cookies should work just fine. Personally, I use this brand: (it’s Swedish)
- First off, chop the 8 cookies up in squared slices.
- When you’re done, put the cookies aside and start cutting the butter into equally squared slices.
- Mix the butter and the cookies into a bowl together with all the dry ingredients; flower and oat-meal. Work the dough with your hands, until it starts looking like this:
- Grease a pie-form with butter and spread the dough on it. (Remember that the dough doesn’t have to be perfect. There will probably be a lot of lumps in it, but that’s the beauty of a homemade pie!)
- Spread some wild-berry-jam on top of the dough. (You decide on the amount, depending on how sweet you want your pie to be.)
- And at last, cover the pie with frozen berries! (Again, it’s up to you, how many berries you want to add into your pie.)
- When you’re done with this, you can finally put it into the oven and let it rejoice there before it’s delicious and eatable♥ (With 200 degrees, it should be ready in 30 minutes!)
And then you have a wonderful pie!
Serve this to your friends, open up some books – and you’ll have the beginning of a wonderful day!