The New Year is coming up, and I can already feel the anxiety creeping up on my body.
Can you feel it too?
I don’t know about you, but I never really liked this ritual with New Year’s resolutions. They’re usually too demanding and energy-draining, knowing that we’ll most likely fail them within a week or less. HOWEVER – this year I decided to make a difference.
By researching my way to a better and more effective way of doing resolutions, I stumbled across a video by Valeria Lipovetsky (my favorite YouTuber!) – she came with some brilliant questions that you can ask yourself – as a smarter and much more effective way of actually sticking to your goals. (If you want to check out this awesome video, click HERE)
Here are the questions she presented:
STEP ONE – REFLECT ON YOUR YEAR
– What moment stood out in 2018? Why?
– What happened in 2018 that helped you grow as a person?
– What happened in 2018 that you are most grateful for?
– What in 2018 didn’t work for you? Why?
– What is your biggest takeaway from 2018?
STEP TWO – ASK YOURSELF THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
– What areas do I want to focus on in 2019?
– If I accomplish only one thing in 2019, what would I want it to be?
– How do I want to grow as a person in 2019?
– What should you stop doing in 2019?
– What do I need to do to bring myself happiness in 2019?
Eager to make a change, I decided to write down all these questions and make a very girly, inspirational, motivational bullet-journal out of it – which you can also try out!
In fact, I’m going to give you FREE templates on this journal – just click the PDF-file further down in this article♥
TO DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
I hope you liked my little idea of a bullet-journal for New Years, and I hope that some of you decide to try it out! I would love to know whether it worked for you or not, as well as different ideas and solutions on how to stick to your goals next year♥
Speak soon, and … HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Aftur S. Nerdrum
#newyearsresolutions #goals #bulletjournal #motivation #mrsknightleyslibrary